SPECIAL-INTEREST AUTOS 1997 JUNE - '57 REBEL, OPEL GT
SUPER JET vs. AERO vs. RAMBLER, '56 FIREBIRE II SPECIAL
This hard to find magazine was published by Hemmings Motor News as a bimonthly and is number 159. Within you will discover most articles are fairly detailed on the follow topics:
1) Testing a 1941 Cadillac Series 63 Touring Sedan
2) Famous Coachbuilders: Brunn & Co.
3) Lost & Found classics
4) A 1954 shootout: Hudson Super Jet vs. Willys Aero vs. Nash Rambler
5) Testing and examining a 1970 Opel GT 1.9
6) Driving a hot 1957 Rambler Rebel
7) A sweet special on the 1956 GM Firebird II with:
A) A specifications sheet
B) Testing it (Cover Car)
C) Many new & vintage pictures
Plus other sweet items.