SPECIAL-INTEREST AUTOS 1998 DEC - SKYLINER, POWER WAGON,
JAGUAR 3.8 Mk 2 SPECIAL, TORANDO vs. ELDORADO, AIRSTREAM
This hard to find magazine was published by Hemmings Motor News as a bimonthly and is number 168. Within you will discover most articles are fairly detailed on the follow topics:
1) Lost & Found classics
2) Fondly recalling & testing a 1935 Chrysler Airstream 8 sedan
3) A 1966 Olds Toronado vs. a 1967 Cadillac Eldorado
4) A tribute to the 1957 Ford Skyliner plus a test drive (Cover Car)
5) Famous Coachbuilders: The Walter M. Murphy Co.
6) A special on the Jaguar 3.8 Mark 2 plus driving a 1963 version
7) Testing a 1947 Dodge Power Wagon
8) Looking back at the GM designed--Sterling powered 'Calvair' concept
Plus other sweet items.