SPECIAL-INTEREST AUTOS 1999 AUG - BUICK GS400 Spcl, TR2
FIAT JOLLYS, '60 BONNEVILLE VISTA, TEMPLAR, PADDY WAGONS
This hard to find magazine was published by Hemmings Motor News as a bimonthly and is number 172. Within you will discover most articles are fairly detailed on the follow topics:
1) A tribute to the 1955 Triumph TR2 & testing one
2) Admiring & driving a 1920 Templar
3) A collection of vintage police car & 'paddy-wagon' pictures
4) Testing a sweet 1960 Pontiac Bonneville Vista
5) Driving a cool 1935 Plymouth Deluxe Six Coupe (Cover Car)
6) Checking out several Fiat 500 & 600 "Jollys"
7) Testing a killer 1967 Buick GS400
Lost & Found classics
Plus other sweet items.