SPECIAL-INTEREST AUTOS 2001 AUG - METROPOLITAN, SPITFIRE
Mk 2 SPECIAL, '12 FRANKLIN TORPEDO, '58 EDSEL AMBLEWAGON
This hard to find magazine was published by Hemmings Motor News as a bimonthly and is number 184. Within you will discover most articles are fairly detailed on the follow topics:
1) Lost & Found classics
2) A tribute to the AMC Metropolitan with many vintage pictures & a concept or two
3) Remembering Harry A. Miller
4) Checking out Georgia's "Old Car City USA"
5) Admiring & then driving a 1958 Edsel 'Amblewagon' Ambulance
6) A 1961 American new car lineup with many pictures
7) A picture timeline for the 1949-76 Dodge Coronet
8) Fondly recalling & then driving a 1912 Franklin Model D Torpedo Phaeton
9) A special on the sweet little Triumph Spitfire Mk 2 and driving a 1966
10) Understanding piston function & design
11) Looking back at the 1989-91 Chrysler/Maserati TC
Plus other sweet items.