SPECIAL-INTEREST AUTOS 2004 JUNE - LAST ISSUE PRINTED,
TRI-POWER BONNEVILLE, MGB vs. MGB, PORSCHE 914 2.0L
This hard to find magazine was published by Hemmings Motor News as a bimonthly and is number 201. This was the last SIA issue printed and afterwards it became Hemmings Classic Car. Within this issue you will discover fairly detailed articles on the following topics:
1) Lost & Found classics
2) Admiring a 1940 Lincoln Zephyr Club Coupe & taking it out for a spin
3) Driving a sweet 1958 Pontiac Bonneville Tri-Power
4) A picture timeline for the 1964 1/2 to 2005 Ford Mustang
5) A special on the 1937 Cadillac V-12 boattail roadster (Cover Car)
6) A tribute to Pritchard Sloan, Jr.
7) A 1963 MGB vs. a 1980 MGB
8) Vintage pictures for many different dump trucks
9) Testing a lovely 1976 Porsche 914 2.0L
10) The science behind Direct Fuel Injection
11) Checking out the 1975-77 Jaguar XJ Coupe
Plus other sweet items.