SPORT COMPACT CAR 1998 JULY - AUTOCROSSING, V-8 MR2
Within this issue, you will discover the following topics:
1. Kia Elan: A proper English roadster by way of Korea.
2. 30 Years of Hot Wheels: The complete history of these miniature hot-rods.
3. Mitsubishi SST: What exactly will the next millennium bring?
4. Concept to Creation: From drawing board to reality, the making of the SST.
5. Can Nissan Win Indy? Nissan goes for the gold. But are they in reach of the greatest race of all?
6. City Slicker: Witness the Honda City, a tiny little shopping cart of a car Honda made in '82, in a production run that lasted almost 10 years.
7. 10 Years in Publication: Rediscovering the early issues of Sport Compact Car.
8. Emergency Repair Kits: Road hazards are unavoidable. Be prepared.
9. Grassroots Racing: The first in a series on amateur motorsports. An introduction to autocrossing.
10. V8 Eliminator: An MR2 that's terror on the open-road
11. Mazdaspeed RX-7: Japan tuner takes its cues from the racetrack.
12. Speed School: If you're serious about drag racing, Frank Hawley Drag Racing School is worth a visit.
13. Project Mazda RX-7 Generation One: In Part 4, we examine the definition of "totaled," and learn how not to justify a project car as an investment.
14. Complete Guide to Volkswagen Engine Swaps: If you're thinking of yanking that powerplant, read this before you loosen a bolt!
15. Project Nissan 200SX SE-R: Part 10: Our new engine comes to life.
16. Project Honda Civic Si: There's a difference between insanity and stupidity.
17. Project Nissan Altima: Stillen provides some additional performance tricks.
Plus other related topics.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.