SPORT COMPACT CAR 2001 AUG - FOCUS FR200, COMPTECH
Within this issue, you will discover the following topics:
1. Cover Story: It may be pretty, but this car works it on the street.
2. Lightweight Audio - Rat speaker technology is going to revolutionize our perception of audio equipment
3. Blurring The Lines - A Civic Si build-up that began with the right set of blueprints
4. 2.0-Liter Tango - EIP Tuning and Autothority tackle the GTI and come up with a winning combination
5. The ABCs of Detailing - How to pick the right tools for the job, no matter how big or small
6. DRIVING IMPRESSIONS: Ford Focus FR200 - This ain't your ordinary Carpet Queen
7. Raging Roadsters - A search for answers in the world of modified Honda roadsters - The Big Question (Comptech S2000) - Neuspeed S2000
8. Renault Clio 2.0 RS Sport - Conquering the mountain roads in Italy
9. Renault Megane Coach IDE - Meet the Clio's more-composed, older sister
10. Seat Leon Cupra 4 - Seat? What the hell is a Seat?
11. Rallye de Monte Carlo - Tired, hungry and cold: How to be a rally bum
12. Cherokee Trails 2001 - Could this event mark the return of the FIA to the U.S. rally scene?
13. Magnaflow Vintage 2.5 Challenge - High class, high dollar? Not here.
14. All Motor Madness The inner secrets of the lO-second N/A Hondas
15. Suck, Squish, Bang, Blow - Part IX: Turbochargers vs. superchargers
16. Project Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo - Part VIII: Assembling the Beast
Plus other related topics.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.