SPORT COMPACT CAR 2001 OCT - 900hp AUDI, BOZZ, WRX
Within this issue, you will discover the following topics:
1. Cover Story WRX Madness: We take Subaru's finest to the track
2. The Ultimate Golf - A 900-hp, 2.3-liter Audi powerplant with 45 psi of boost. Enough said.
3. WRX Madness - The ass kicking has begun
4. Great Expectations - Bozz Speed Japan unleashes its giant bag of tricks on an otherwise unsuspecting WRX
5. Black Magic - M2 Performance leaps on the WRX bandwagon and makes it stop on a dime
6. Rally No More - A new venue for Subaru's racing pedigree
7. Performance Prodigy - Only three months after its introduction, this WRX already smokes Corvettes
8. SPO Stage I WRX - Don't let the trailer fool you. This WRX is street legal and it means business
9. SPO Stage II WRX - SPO brings us one step closer to WRX nirvana
10. Dodge Neon Aftermarket Parts Guide - We dug up a horde of parts that help make this bug-eyed domestic show its taillights to the competition (and look good doing so)
11. Fastiva - Every so often someone builds a car that makes you want one. Badly.
12. DRIVING IMPRESSIONS: 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V - Will Nissan raise the bar with its new SE-R?
13. 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer - Who are they kidding?
14. Trek 2 Texas - SCC packs it up and heads for the Lone Star state.
15. NHRA/Summit Drag Racing Series - B&M Import Nationals
16. 2001 Susquehannock Trails Pro Rally - And the rains came
17. Project Ford Focus ZX3 Part II: Not being slow
18. Project Ford Focus Rally Car - Pushing the econobox limits in the dirt
19. Hybrid How-To Hybrid No. 2 Fifth-generation Civic chassis/ JDM B16A engine
20. Project Subaru Impreza 2.5RS Part XIV: No such thing as too much power
21. Suck, Squish, Bang, Blow Part XI: The components of a turbo system
Plus other related topics.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.