SPORT COMPACT CAR 2002 APRIL - KOMPRESSOR, NISMO
Within this issue, you will discover the following topics:
1. Haul in the Family - This big-block Accord is part street machine and part family car
2. Growler - Quiet but ferocious, it's best to avoid this RX-7's bite
3. Plain White Wrapper - With turbocharged SR20 power, this is one slick 510
4. Classic Compact: French Roast - The Renault R5 Turbo 2 is still hot
5. Road Tests: Eight Great Rides For the fifth year in a row, we pick the eight new cars that rock our world
6. 2002 Mercedes-Benz, C230 Kompressor - Mercedes-Benz builds a sport compact car
7. How to Drag Race Better - One of America's most dominant import racers shares her secrets
8. The Ultimate Street Car - Challenge Entry Form - Last chance to enter the greatest automotive competition in the world
9. 2001 NISMO Festival - Welcome to the ultimate Nissan event on Earth
10. Lake Superior Pro Rally 2001 - The season ends on a high note
11. Race of Champions - The Americans kick butt in the Canary Islands
12. Project EG Civic - Part III: Bodywork ·- Part IV: Suspension and brakes - Part V: B 16 engine swap
13. Project Miata Part IV: Born again with more boost
14. Performance Dictionary - Dry and wet sump oiling
15. CoverStory: In only two weeks, our Project EG Civic has gone from a pile of crap to a legit street terror. Yours can too. Learn how starting on page 163.
Plus other related topics.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.