SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED 1957 JULY - HAWK, T-BIRD RACER
This hard to find magazine became Car & Driver in 1961 and is Vol.3, No. 1.
The cover picture is of the 300-S Maserati 6.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) The war for more horsepower per cubic inch
2) Tech Questions & Answers
3) Testing the supercharged Studebaker Golden Hawk
4) Helmet crash testing
5) Letters to the Editor
6) Sebring & the new Maserati 450 S
7) Making American muscle into a road racer
8) A detailed study of the Maserati 300 S with a cutaway drawing
9) Fondly recalling the Murphy Duesenberg G.P. car
10) Checking out the Daytona Thunderbird
Plus other sports car related topics.