SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED 1958 APR - 3.4, T-BIRD, 1300TI
This hard to find magazine became Car & Driver in 1961 and is Vol.3, No. 10.
The cover picture is of the Sebring winning Maserati 4.5.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) A forecast of Sebring
2) Testing the '58 Thunderbird
3) Crosley gets one horsepower per pound (Part 2)
4) Tech Questions & Answers
5) Testing the 3.4L Jaguar Sedan
6) Ken Miles tell you how to build a R-2 sports car with cutaway drawing
7) Testing the Alfa Romeo 1300TI
8) England's Racing Antiques
9) Letters to the Editor
10) A pictorial of the Ferrari Folder
Plus other sports car related topics.