SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED 1958 JULY - LISTER-JAG, AutoU
This hard to find magazine became Car & Driver in 1961 and is Vol.4, No. 1.
The cover picture is of Auto Union Turnabout Tornadoes in action.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Testing the A.C. Aceca-Bristol
2) Understanding racing "Lap Scoring" & how to calculate
3) Letters to the Editor
4) A look back at Auto Union & their Turnabout & other cars
5) Testing the Simca Montlhery
6) Understanding horsepower--clutch vs. advertised--net vs. gross
7) A technical report on the Lister-Jaguar with cutaway drawing
8) Early blower cars examined
9) Tech Questions & Answers
10) Testing the Sunbeam Rapier
Plus other sports car related topics.