SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED 1958 JUNE - SCARAB, MIDGET
This hard to find magazine became Car & Driver in 1961 and is Vol.3, No. 12.
The cover picture is of a Siata 208S Spyder at Pomona.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) John Fitch & M.R.J. Wyllie debate the current SCCA requirements
2) The '58 12-Hours of Sebring
3) Testing the Fiat 1100
4) A Indy preview
5) Letters to the Editor
6) A history of MG Midget racing
7) Testing the Hillman Husky
8) A tech report on the Scarab Mk.I with a cutaway drawing
9) Tech Questions & Answers
10) Testing the MGA Coupe
11) The Ohio Bash--Brookfield--Austin Davis woods
Plus other sports car related topics.