SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED 1958 MAR - FURY, TR3, NASSAU
This hard to find magazine became Car & Driver in 1961 and is Vol.3, No. 9.
The cover picture is of a MGA doing its thing.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Crosley gets one horsepower per pound (Part 1)
2) Tech Questions & Answers
3) Testing the '58 Plymouth Fury hardtop coupe
4) How to hot rod a MG
5) Letters to the Editor
6) A tribute to George Elston & his race cars
7) Testing the Triumph TR3
8) Racing Vanwalls with a cutaway drawing
9) Testing the Opel Rekord
10) Installing an Abarth muffler on a Porsche
11) The '57 Nassau Speed Week
12) How to make a VW-Devin (Part 3)
Plus other sports car related topics.