SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED 1958 OCT - MGA TWIN, 718
This hard to find magazine became Car & Driver in 1961 and is Vol.4, No. 4.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Race results from Lime Rock & Wilkes-Barre
2) Testing the MGA twin-cam
4) Testing the sweet Porsche 1600 Super hardtop
5) Letters to the Editor
6) The '59 24-Hours of LeMans
7) Testing the Alfa Romeo Giulietta Super Spider
8) Tech Questions & Answers
9) A tech report on the Porsche Type 718 with a cutaway drawing
10) Precision Rally Timing
11) A tribute to the Scuderia X Sports Car Club
12) A Rally Wrapup
Plus other sports car related topics.