SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED 1959 APR - LISTER, MORETTI
This hard to find magazine became Car & Driver in 1961 and is listed as Vol. 5, No. 10. Somehow SCI got their numbering system off because this issue is actually Vol. 4, No. 10. It took them almost a year to catch their mistake.
The cover picture is of a Ferrari in the pits.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) The new '59 Lister examined
2) A forecast of Sebring
3) Letters to the Editor
4) Testing the Moretti 750
5) Stirling Moss talks racing & speed
6) Driving the Peerless GT 2-liter
7) A report on the Volga & Moskvitch
8) News from overseas
9) Tech Questions & Answers
10) A tech report on the Lotus Formula 1 with cutaway drawing
11) How to super tune a Vette for more horsepower (Part 2)
12) Sidecar racing
Plus other sports car related topics.