SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED 1960 DEC - '61 VETTE, SQUIRE
This hard to find magazine became Car & Driver in 1961 and is Vol. 6, No. 6.
The cover picture is of an Allard J2X & Squire X-101.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Auto news from around the world
2) A Mercedes-Benz 300SL in Russia
3) The Bonneville National Speed Trails
4) Tech Questions & Answers
5) Checking out the Formula Junior Dolphin with cutaway drawing
6) Testing the new Corvette 315hp FI with cutaway drawings
7) Sixty Years of Road Racing
8) A history of the Allard
9) Letters to the Editor
10) Admiring the lovely '34 Squire supercharged
11) A study of Rambler's new aluminum engine
12) The Grand Prix of Portugal
13) How to do your own valve job
14) Admiring the Martin T-3 with a cutaway drawing
15) A sweet Bugatti Type 46
Plus other sports car related topics.