SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED 1960 JAN - BOCAR XP6, BRABHAM
This hard to find magazine became Car & Driver in 1961 and is Vol. 5, No. 7.
The cover picture is of the BOCAR plant & the blown Chevy XP-6 mill.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) The latest news from Europe
2) A review of the '59 GP season
3) Letters to the Editor
4) The Nic-L-Silver electric car
5) Mickey Thompson & the landspeed record
6) A tribute to Jack Brabham
7) Testing the D.B. Sports Coupe
8) Fondly recalling the Miller 91
9) Tech Questions & Answers
10) Rally racing a Corvair
11) A tech report on the BOCAR XP-6 with cutaway drawing
12) Leather care
13) The Grand Prix of Italy
14) Racing the Eyston, Enever & Hounslow EX 219
15) Testing the Borgward Isabella TS & station wagon
16) Recalling the '31 & '39 Monte Carlo races
17) Walt Martin's paper mache race car
Plus other sports car related topics.