SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED 1960 MAR - DART D-500, SP250
This hard to find magazine became Car & Driver in 1961 and is Vol. 5, No. 9.
The cover picture is of '60 GP at Solitude.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Auto news from around the world
2) A tribute to Bruce McLaren
3) The Grand Prix of America
4) Tech Questions & Answers
5) The Reventlow Formula 1 engine examined
6) Testing the Dodge Dart D-500 Cross Ram
7) Checking out the Coventry-Climax 2495cc with a cutaway drawing
8) The Nassau Speed Week
9) Letters to the Editor
10) Testing the Daimler SP250 with cutaway drawings
11) Checking out Formula Junior racing & the cars made for it
12) A tribute to Felix Wankel & his toy
13) Testing the Hilman Easidrive
14) The future of turbine-powered race cars
15) Testing several older Daimler-Benz GP cars
Plus other sports car related topics.