SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED 1960 MAY - FALCON, VALIANT
This hard to find magazine became Car & Driver in 1961 and is Vol. 5, No. 11.
The cover picture is of a Porsche 1600.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Auto news from around the world
2) Checking out the lovely Kellison Coupe
3) A tribute to Pedro & Ricardo Rodriguez
4) Monte Carlo & the Mercedes-Benz 220SE
5) Letters to the Editor
6) Testing the Rover 3-Liter
7) Fondly recalling the Echidna with a cutaway & full page color picture
8) Tech Questions & Answers
9) The 1000K of Buenos Aires
10) Checking out the Gordon GT
11) Testing the Porsche 1600 & Super 90
12) Driving a racing Ford Falcon, Chrysler Valiant & Corvair
13) Checking out the Volvos
14) A study of the NSU-Wankel rotary mill
Plus other sports car related topics.