SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED 1960 OCT - 250GT, NEW TEMPEST
This hard to find magazine became Car & Driver in 1961 and is Vol. 6, No. 4.
The cover picture is of the new Ferrari 250/GT Berlinettas.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Auto news from around the world
2) Tech Questions & Answers
3) Stirling Moss wipes out his Lotus at Spa
4) A tech report on Pontiac's new Tempest with cutaway drawing
5) Letters to the Editor
6) Ferrari, Pinin & Scaglietti
7) Testing the new Ferrari 250/GT Berlinetta with cutaway drawing
8) Americans at the 24-Hours of LeMans
9) Kart racing in Mexico
10) Testing the Porsche Formula 2 with cutaway drawing
11) Monte Carlo & "Taffy" von Trips
12) Testing the BMW 700 Coupe & NSU Sport Prinz
13) A close look at drag racing
14) Chris Karamesines & The Chizler dragster with cutaway drawing
15) Understanding the meaning of 'zero-to-60'
16) The Grands Prix of Belgium & France
Plus other sports car related topics.