SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED 1960 SEPT - RUDD 3000, ALFA
This hard to find magazine became Car & Driver in 1961 and is Vol. 6, No. 3.
The cover picture is of three Formula Juniors.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Auto news from around the world
2) A tech report on the Peugeot 404 with cutaway drawing
3) Letters to the Editor
4) Testing the 3 Formula Juniors pictured on the cover
5) The smoky NurburgRing of '60
6) A tribute to John Surtees
7) The Rudd Engineering Austin-Healey 3000
8) The magic of Virgilio Conrero
9) Tech Questions & Answers
10) Super tuning the Alfa Super Spider
11) Testing the Mercury Comet station wagon
12) Donald Campbell's Bluebird with cutaway drawings
13) A.J. Watson & the Indy 500
14) Mickey Thompson & his Assault I record-breaking racer
15) Testing the DKW 750 & Arabella
16) The Grands Prix of Monte Carlo & Holland
17) Testing the Jaguar 3.8
Plus other sports car related topics.