SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED 1961 FEB - BRM, P1800, BEAST
This hard to find magazine became Car & Driver in 1961 and is Vol. 6, No. 8.
The cover picture is of the Disco Volante-derived Alfa Romeo.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Auto news from around the world
2) Checking out the Lancia Flavia
3) Letters to the Editor
4) The new '61 cars from Europe
5) The lovely Alfa Romeo Disco Volante with a cutaway drawing
6) Testing the Facel Vega Facellia with cutaway drawing
7) The BRM engines explored with cutaway drawing of the 2.5L
8) Performance & the Gran Prix engine
9) Tech Questions & Answers
10) A tribute to Masten Gregory
11) Testing the Saab 96 Sedan & 95 wagon
12) The Crosley Hotshot "Beast" race car
13) Admiring the Volvo P1800
14) A recap of Riverside & Laguna Seca
Plus other sports car related topics.