SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED 1961 JAN - GOLDEN COMMODE
This hard to find magazine became Car & Driver in 1961 and is Vol. 6, No. 7.
The cover picture is of Bill Burke's Ford Falcon powered streamliner at Bonneville.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Auto news from around the world
2) The search for a landspeed record
3) Auto pollution & smog control
4) Testing the sweet Ferrari 250/GT 2+2 coupe
5) Letters to the Editor
6) Phil Hill recalls 1960
7) A tribute to Robert Eldon Drake
8) Ford's new foreign car
9) Tech Questions & Answers
10) Bill Burke & Bob Laster clock 200mph at Bonneville plus a cutaway
11) The Grand Prix of Europe
12) Testing the Ford Anglia 105E
13) Recalling H.R. Godfrey & his sweet toys
14) Sports car cams
15) Formula Libra--Watkins Glen
16) The latest in the NHRA world
17) Jack Brabham goes to Indy
Plus other sports car related topics.