SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED 1961 MAR - THE LAST SCI, HALL
This hard to find magazine became Car & Driver after this issue and is Vol. 6, No. 9.
The cover picture is of great Jim Hall.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Auto news from around the world
2) Tech Questions & Answers
3) Checking out the F.1 Emeryson
4) The U.S. Grand Prix--Riverside
5) Letters to the Editor
6) Admiring the MG K3 Magnette
7) Bob Donner talks racing
8) The Pinifarina "X" prototype
9) Racing and Dunlop
10) The lovely Corvette Sting Ray with cutaway drawing
11) A tribute to Piero Taruffi
12) Testing the Herald-Climax coupe
13) A study of Maserati's 450S V-8 mill with cutaway drawing
14) Testing the Pontiac Tempest with cutaways drawings
15) Admiring the WRE 2-Liter sports car
16) Meet "The Man" Jim Hall
17) The Nassau Speed Weeks
18) Testing the Land Rover station wagon
Plus other sports car related topics.