STOCK CAR RACING 1978 JUNE - PEARSON, AJ, SMOKEY, ALKY
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) SPEEDWAY PREPARING THE HOLLEY CARBURETOR - The inside story straight from the manufacturer /about oval preparation.
2) INTAKE MANIFOLDS - What can and cannot be done in the effort to squeeze out extra horses.
3) METHANOL AS A RACING FUEL - Here's one sure way to pull more power out of any motor.
4) HOLLEY METHANOL CONVERSION - One of racing's best kept secrets is out: the alky conversion.
5) HOW FUEL INJECTION WORKS - It's not at all difficult and it's easy to keep running in top form too.
6) FUEL INJECTION SETUP - Hot dogging fuel injectors: finally, the real story.
7) NITROUS OXIDE: THE TRUTH - The myths, are exploded with straight talking tech.
8) PEARSON SCORES 100 - David and Benny come together but David hits the mark anyhow.
9) WHAT IT'S REALLY LIKE OUT THERE - Come along with us and take a ride in a dirt track sportsman.
10) A NEW USAC, AN OLD WINNER - Here's Harry with the inside scoop on the new USAC and AJ's Texas win.
11) ARCA SPECTACULAR - The ARCA race at Daytona generally produces some wild stuff but this year was special.
12) SPRING COMES TO THE SHORT, TRACKS - Martinsville is a capital of the annual rite of spring: the first firing of a motor.
13) CALIFORNIA RACING - Our cover story, the men and the machines that make California the capital of cars.
14) GRAND NATIONAL TRIVIA - Some of the most outrageous questions ever asked of a GN driver. And some of the most surprising answers too.
15) HE'S A GOOD KID, REALLY - Bruce Cohen tells the story of Pete Fiandaca, a full time racer working on his car under a tree.
16) INSIDE SMOKEY'S - There's a lot more going on at "The Best Damn Garage in Town" than just a V-6.
17) BEHIND THE 8 BALL - Jim Shampine's new car is probably the fastest oval track in America. "
Plus other hot racing items.