STOCK CAR RACING 1979 JUNE - MADER, Ms KINCAID, CLAYTON
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) BAKER ENGINE SECRETS. - Part two of a three part series focuses on assembly procedures, component matching and clearance.
2) EDDY'S BOYS. - Ed Flemke has earned his living in racing as a driver. But his biggest thrill came from someone else's win.
3) KEVIN COLLINS. - This young charger races with less than the best equipment, earns a living at it, and wins bunch.
4) DAVE MADER. - Mader has an afinity for concrete walls and checkered flags.
5) TERRY KINCAID. - Terry is a lady who holds her own with the modified heavys.
6) THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH. - Hooker Hood has found the fountain of youth. He says you strap into it.
7) AND THE BASHING GOES ON. - Bob Myers and Dozier Mobley with first hand Rockingham coverage.
8) GRAND NATIONAL OWNERS. - The complete history of winning GN car owners by Skip Clayton.
9) DICK TRICKLE COLOR USAC UP AND DOWN. - Harry Cooper continues his enduring feature on the fortunes of those in USAC.
10) SHOULD THE GOVERNMENT REGULATE RACING? - Two states have tried and more are sure to follow.
11) THE THOMPSON SPEEDWAY SCANDAL. - In recent years, no track has been attacked like Thompson for its safety record. Why?
Plus other hot racing items.