STOCK CAR RACING 1980 JAN - NAPA NATIONAL 500
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) SHOWDOWN AT N. WILKESBORO - The wick gets turned up as Allison and Waltrip tangle.
2) NAPA NATIONAL 500 - Cale finally gets a look at another winner's circle. Boby Myers has the story inside and out.
3) JUNIOR JOHNSON TECH - It may only look like a small seal but the way Junior does things, it even affects boats.
4) THE HISTORY OF GRAND NATIONAL CONVERTIBLE RACING - Andy Fusco has the complete story from the beginning to why it ended.
5) CHRYSLER 300 MOONSHINE ROAD TEST - Is the new 300 the way to transport the new alcohol?
6) NASHVILLE AND BRISTOL GOING PLACES - Lanny Hester and Gary Baker are putting these two tracks on top.
7) SPONSORSHIP - It's a whole new ballgame according to Kay Presto.
8) GN OF THE FUTURE - As seen by Keith Thorne
9) DARE ME AND I'LL DO IT - The story of Ron Shuman.
10) THE SCHAEFER 200 AT SYRACUSE - It was safe, fast and filled with drama.
11) JACK JOHNSON IN THE MIDDLE
12) THE DRI POWER 400 AT WINCHESTER - Bill Holder says that Bob Senneker's spell is finally broken.
13) BUSCH BEER'S MODIFIED - A more pretty piece ain't never been done.
14) Plus other racing items.
COVER: Harry Dunn's first cover starts this issue. The picture shows the start of the' famed Dri-Power 400 taken from the famous swaying bridge at Winchester.