SUPER CHEVY 1989 OCT - VETTE COLLECTION, CHEVELLE LS6
Within this issue, you will discover the following topics:
1) CROSSED FLAGS - Dead axles don't necessarily make for dull times--the Tamagni Vette collection
2) MARCHING TO ATLANTA - Stop number six for the Super Chevy Show juggernaut
3) 1990-AND BEYOND - Dawn breaks on a new decade for Bowtie performance
4) MICHIGAN MAGIC - A "big car" tour de force for SCS, Great Lakes' enthusiasts
5) FAT BLOCKS - Real horsepower starts where production blocks stop
6) TECHNOLOGICAL TWISTS - Chevrolet's new models get tweaked by the magic screwdriver
7) RECALIBRATING GM SPEEDOMETERS - Big wheels and tires can wreak havoc on stock instruments
8) UNDER PRESSURE - One broken valve spring can ruin your whole day
9) SUNDAY DRIVER - An award-winning coupe from Kansas
10) DOUBLE TAKE - How to earn your 15 minutes of notoriety in the fast lane
11) THE FOUR R'S - No, readin', 'ritin' and 'rithmetic don't figure in this '57
12) HEARTBEAT - Taking Chevrolet's marketing jingle to new heights
13) II MUCH - When a Chevy II is three
14) SPEED OF SOUND - This purple passion pony car pulsates with power
15) THE REPLICANT - When "almost" is plenty good enough
16) THE EUROPEAN CONNECTION - Belgium's good for more than waffles
17) FAMILY AFFAIR - Who said horsepower wasn't hereditary?
18) THE BRUTE - What else would you call an '70 Chevelle LS-6?
COVER: Steve Reyes scoured the continent to get photos of Daryl Peueto's blown '56 Chevy 210 (Florida), Gary Zalinski's '68 RS/SS Camaro (Illinois), and Robert Myers' '38 coupe (Kansas). No, we haven't seen Steve for a while; if you do, please ask him to call, okay?
Plus many other hot Chevy topics.