SUPER CHEVY 2003 FEB - DRAG RADIAL TEST, CHEECH MARIN
Within this issue, you will discover the following topics:
1) A NEW AND IMPROVED WACO MINI NATS 2002: Different Place, Same Did Fun!
2) CHICAGO A SUPER CHEVY KIND OF PLACE - Midwest Bow-Tie Brigade Invades Joliet
3) UP IN THE SKY - Denver Super Chevy Fans Were High on Bow-Ties
4) COMPUTER TECH - A Jet Upgrade Is What This Late-Model Hauler Needed
5) STICKY SITUATION - Drag Radial Shootout: Who's Stickier?
6) IN-NOVA-TION-PART 3: BODY AND PAINT - ATI's Powerful Nova Gets a Fresh Look
7) DANGER MOUSE-PART 6: HEAD GAMES - Vortec Heads and COMP 1.6 Rockers Kick Up the Ponies!
8) HOME STROKER - Do-it-Yourselfers CAN Get Top-Quality Engine Performance
9) DINNER & A 1 LE--PART 2: BUILD A GENUINE REPRODUCTION 1 LE - The In's and Out's of Making It Happen
10) WHY? FOR THE LOVE OF IT - One Look at This Big, Bad, Blown Deuce and You'll Understand
11) ONE OF THE FAMILY - Hard Work Paid Off for This Heavy Chevy
12) STAR-STRUCK BEL AIR - This Big-Time Classic Once Belonged to Cheech Marin
13) TEACHER'S CHOICE - Kids Love This Deuce!
COVER: A shiny blown Rat sticking out from the hood is about as cool as it gets. Add in a bright-red paint job on a near-40-year-old classic and you've described Giulio Breviario's '64 Nova Pro Streeter to a T. Legendary photog Steve "I've got it" Reyes clicked the shutter on this month's cover car down home in south FIorida at the Gainesville Super Chevy Show. All we can say is, what a ride this machine must be come cruise night. You'll find the whole story starting on page 30.
Plus many other hot Chevy topics.