SUPER FORD 1991 JAN - So-Gal Special, Yates Racing
Within this hard to find issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Hotrod Hacking---A new way to reprogram your EEC-IV
2) Get A Grip!---Super Ford's primer on making your car stick
3) Negative Attitude---A negative camber correction for early Fords
4) Ground Pounder---Richard Buchanan's pro street '70 Mach 1
5) Southern Style Fun Days---Gary Garter's Fun Ford Sundays take a swing through the South
6) Fastest Flathead, Fastest Ford, Fastest Car---The So-Gal Special led the way in '49 and '50
7) Nascar Shop Tour An inside look at Robert Yates Racing
8) Flare Up!---What you get when you mix pro street techniques with road racing influences
9) Bird of Another Feather---Bob Dieters' '68 pro street Falcon
10) Right On Track!---Fairmonts from a big-block perspective
11) Pro 'Bird---This pro street T-Bird soars to new heights
12) Hard Hat Required---The Jordan Funny Car is a project under construction
13) Schroeder Wins GTO Title!
14) Factory Ride
15) Motorsport Notes
16) Tech questions & answers
On The Cover "Mean on the street" says it all, as this month we explore the wild world of street machines. John Craft captured Richard Buchanan's stout 351 in all its glory, while Tom Wilson provided a down-in-the-weeds look at Bob Couch's road race-inspired Cougar. Bob Dieters' pro street Falcon was photographed by Mike Mueller.
Plus other interesting items.