SUPER FORD 1992 DEC - ENGINE SWAPS, 427 SOHC '57 BIRD
Within this hard to find issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Thunder Bird: What else would you call a '57 T-Bird with a 427 SOHC engine?
2) Complete Swap Kit Guide: A directory of available parts and pieces for your swapping pleasure
3) '66 5.0 HO: Building an early-model Mustang with a late-model EFI powerplant
4) 351 Pinto: Put eight cylinders in a Pinto and you've got an unbreakable toy
5) Swap Space: Gaining clearance by swapping starters
6) Driving a 460 Mustang: The low-down on early and late-model 460 Mustangs
7) Some Assembly Required: If you want your own 406-powered Falcon, that is
8) A Chevy Lovers' Ford: This '31 street rod made a Chevy lover say bye-bye to his bowtie
9) Futura Shock: Mike Dove's blown '63 Falcon
10) Painted Pony: This 5.0-liter Mustang is more than just a pretty face
11) Road Test: '93 Probe GT: Road-testing the second-generation Probe reveals some surprising numbers
12) Season of Change: An inside look at the Stavola Brothers' NASCAR team
13) Smart Choices: Small-block Head Guide: Which small-block head is right for you?
14) Upgrade: SHO Rod Shifter: Installing SVO's rod shifter kit on an early SHO
15) Dirty ARCA victory, Formula 1 Surprise
16) Tech questions & answers
17) Muscle Ford news
Plus other interesting items.