SUPER FORD 1992 MAR - COUGAR SPECIAL, WINSTON DRIVE
Within this hard to find issue you will discover the following topics:
1) A Cougar Gallery: After 25 years, there are plenty of hot Cougars to choose from
2) 25 Years of the Cat: Mercury's hot cat has done it all
3) Super Ford Road Test: Tempo GLS, Don't laugh - a new V6 wakes up Ford's bread-and-butter car for '92
4) Champions All! A wrap-up of Super Ford's 5.0L Shootout Championship Series
5) Less is More: That is, if you're running a Mustang with a maxed-out 2.3L turbo
6) Winston Cup Saddle Up: We drive a Winston Cup car - and live to tell about it
7) Fashback: Ever wonder what a Thunderbolt for the '90s would look like?
8) Strike Force: A Mustang II that lives up to its name
9) Blown GT-40 Mustang: Central Coast Mustang shows us its version of 5.0L street performance
10) New 429CJ/460 Power! Scoop! A first look at Alan Root's new aluminum heads for 429CJs and 460s
11) Cleveland Connection: Another option for Cleveland connecting rods
12) SVO Fuel Pump: How to install SVO's high pressure fuel pump
13) Allison takes Super Ford's Driver of the Year
14) Tech questions & answers
15) Muscle Ford news
On The Cover
Donald Farr captured Mark Martin and Wally Dallenbach Jr. with their new cars at Road Atlanta. Cougar photo by Steve Statham.
Plus other interesting items.