SUPER FORD 1995 NOV - GTS, TIM ALLEN, '61 STARLINER
Within this hard to find issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Dale Jarrett disproves critics with Pocono win
2) All-Star Racing Team Ballot: Technical Ultimate 8.8: A new spin on the street/strip 8.8
3) Comet Builder: Scott Alder cooked up a modern Comet Cyclone for our consumption
4) SN95 5.0 Header Install: Installing J. Bittle Performance's '94-'95 5.0 Mustang Shorties
5) Edelbrock's 5.8 Truck Manifold: Edelbroek's EFI 5.8 intake is a true bolt-on improvement
6) Banks 460 Powerpack: Banks' bolt-on kit lets EFI 460 trucks breathe easier
7) Electrical Tips: Isaac Martin addresses those irritating electrical gremlins
8) Duttweiler's 8-second Windsor: Duttweiler Performance's 8.90/151 Mustang is a tool every performance shop needs
9) Summer Shows: Super Ford braves the heat to bring you four Ford festivities
10) Tri-Power Starliner: Ed Edwards owned one new, so who better to appreciate a high-performance '61 390 Starliner?
11) '95 Mustang GTS: Ford's '95 GTS took off when no one was looking
12) Tim Allen Goes Racing: The Saleen/Allen team is back on track in SCCA's World Challenge
13) Super Stock Reunion: The 1995 Super Stock Nationals Reunion had something for everyone
14) Tech questions & answers
15) Muscle Ford news
On the Cover: Editorial leader Donald Farr stood on top of a ladder on top of a truck and generally defied gravity to corral SVO's crate motor test mules for our cover, and Rick Miller sat in on a private Saleen test session to capture Home Improvement star, Tim Allen, leaning on one of the Saleen/Allen Speed lab racers.
Plus other interesting items.