MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 1996 JULY - SUSPENSIONS, SUBFRAMES, BLOCK BUILDING
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) ORGONOMICS...Cosmic life energy is what this green and silver LX is all about
2) LET IT R.I.P...Some lessons are learned the real hard way
3) BEAT 'EM TO THE PUNCH...Competition drives people to do unusual things
4) MEAN STREETS & WIDE OPEN ROADS...Introducing the Steeda Q car
5) FLAT HOOD FLYER...Inside a Super Stock/GT Mustang
6) PUFF 'N' STUFF...A '90 GT that's brash, blown and bound for glory
7) THE PRODIGAL MUSTANG...It was lost, but now it's found
8) OBVIOUS OBSESSION...This pretty face has plenty of streetable power
9) PSYCHE OUT...Things are not always what they seem
10) SUSPENSION BASICS...Understanding the fundamentals of Fox chassis tuning
11) INSTALLING THE KENNY BROWN AGS 3.1...Professor Brown's geometry class is now in session
12) HEAVY-DUTY LIGHT WEIGHTS...Carbon-fiber subframes for your Stang
13) SUSPENSION CONNECTION...The latest and greatest handling parts for late-model Mustangs
14) GETTING "ON TRACK" WITH CAR GUYS...Learning how to drive at the limit
15) KID'S STUFF...A Stock Eliminator '68 Cyclone that's sure to jog a memory or two
16) MM&FF INTERVIEW: JACK TELNACK...Where is Ford styling headed? We talk to the one man who knows for sure
17) LETHAL INJECTION...How to turn a mild-mannered '96 Cobra into a killer python
18) HEART OF THE BEAST...We take a tour of the 4.6L Cobra engine plant
19) ROLL WITH IT...Consider these tips when picking a hydraulic roller cam.
20) FUEL INJECTION FOR BEGINNERS, PART 2...Cheap easy speed and more inner workings
21) WATERING THE HORSES...A new wet nitrous system from NOS
22) CARBS VS. COMPUTERS...W'hat's better for your 5.0--carbs or fuel injection?
23) BLOCK BUILDING...Project Stocker illustrates proper block preparation
24) LOCKED RIGHT...Installing a positive-locking diff in your street Stang
Plus other hot Ford items.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.