MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 1998 AUG - SUPER TRUCKS
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) TEXAS TWISTER..."Neither rain nor shine will stop this True Street pony of mine."
2) SEVEN SECOND STORM...The Houston Fun Ford Weekend provided fans with a real thrill show, including thunder, lightning and the first Pro 5.0 7-second ride
3) SHOOTOUT AT WILLOW SPRINGS...It's fender-to-fender action when NASA's Camaro-Mustang Challenge series racers take it to the track
4) 1998 GATEWAY RUMBLE PREVIEW...Everything you need to know about going to the 3rd annual Vortech Engineering Gateway Rumble
5) BIG BOOST BANDIT...Blitzing a turbocharged pony to the brink of the 8s
6) SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW, SOMETHING BORROWED, PAINT IT BLUE...One of the nicest '79 Mustangs you'll ever see
7) PULLEY POWER!...How does 90 hp in five minutes grab ya?
8) CHANGING IS THE HARDEST PART...Making power with Project Stocker's new Cobra plant
9) NO FOUR NO MORE...Part 2 of our 4-cylinder-to-V8 conversion
10) TOTAL DOMINATION...Accessible Technologies takes centrifugal supercharging to new heights with its latest D-Series ProChargers
11) FACE OFF...We install BBK's white-face gauge package on the Electric Banana project car
12) THE OL' IN & OUT...Installing and testing long-tube headers on a 4.6 Cobra Mustang
13) FEEDING THE BEAST...Throttle body sizing for supercharged Stangs
14) TRACKSIDE TEST: NITTO EXTREME DRAG RADIALS...Do these dual-purpose street tires perform as advertised?
15) SHEER EXCESS...Too much is never enough for one Lightning owner
16) SUPERTRUCKS!...What else would you call Ford's new lineup of heavy-duty haulers?
17) FLORIDA OR BUST!...Testing the new 4.6 Cobra convertible the hard way
18) NATURAL HIGH...Going fast is one thing; repeating is another.
We show you how to build an 11-second, no-power-adder terror that you can use and abuse
Plus other hot Ford items.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.