SUPER CHEVY 1988 AUG - SMOKEY's TOYS, ASA, 7-sec '57
Within this issue, you will discover the following topics:
1) SMOKEY YUNICK'S AUCTION - Some of the rarest Chevy parts on Earth
2) ASA GRAN MARQUE SERIES - Paved oval track V6 Chevys
3) SUPER CHEVY SUNDAY, TEXAS MOTORPLEX - Ennis, TX. comes alive
4) TORQUE AND HORSEPOWER - Solid info from the experts
5) DISTRIBUTOR-LESS IGNITION - Electromotive leads the way
6) 750 HORSEPOWER NITROUS 350 - lt actually made over 1000!
7) EUROSPORT VR REPORT - Distinctive looks and performance
8) CORVETTE CLINIC'S LATE MODEL CAMARO HEADERS, PART 1
9) ONE NASTY FIFTY-FIVE - Todd Purdy's San Jose, CA cover car
10) PASO ROBLES PERFECTO - Tom Leatherwood's '57 Nomad
11) FEARSOME '57 - Ron Harding's 7.60/180 mph classic
12) MOVIN' & GROOVIN' - Mark Dunlap's 510-inch Chevette
13) LS6 NOS - Mark Gray's Apple Valley, CA '70 EI Camino SS
14) LAST FIVE-FIVE - Alton Love's SCS Grand Sweepstakes Bel Air
COVER: Todd Purdy's outrageous flamed '55 was photographed at SCS, Sears Point '87. Sonny Pettit's Grand Sweepstakes '57 Chevy engine was photographed at SCS, Texas Motorplex '88. Steve Whiteside's wheelie pickup driven by "Hollywood" George Tuers was also photographed at SCS, Texas Motorplex '88.
Photographer: Steve Reyes.
Plus many other hot Chevy topics.